How To Apply Glam Girl Lashes
- Curl your lashes and apply one to two coats of mascara underneath and on TOP of your natural lashes.
- With a pair of tweezers, carefully remove your falsies from the box and set aside.
- Measure lash strip to your eye to check length and trim the band if necessary.
- Brush on a coat of Glam Girl Lash Adhesive along the band and let it sit for about 10 seconds. Bend the lash into a "U" shape and hold for a few seconds.
- Use tweezers or your fingers to take the falsie and place lashes close to your natural lash line.
- Press down the centre of the lash to anchor it on your natural lashes. Press down the outer corner followed by the inner corner.
- Once the falsie is glued on, sandwich the top and bottom of your lashes with your thumb and forefinger to unite the falsies with your natural lashes.
- Top with mascara for more drama.